Below are some books we provide in our Guidepost Montessori “Children’s Houses,” which serve ages 3 to 6. Consider adding these great reads to your child’s nightly bedtime routine!
- “Feelings” by Aliki
- “Night Animals” by Susan Meredith
- “A Tree is Nice” by Janice May Udry
- “Chopin” by Mike Venezia
- “If You Find a Rock” by Penny Christian
- “Manners” by Aliki
- “What Does Peace Feel Like?” by Vladimir Radunsky
- “What’s Alive?” by Kathleen Weidner Zoehfeld
- “Here We Are” by Oliver Jeffers
- “All the Places to Love” by Patricia Maclachlan
After you’ve read through any of these books with your children, we would love to hear from you! Would you be interested in writing a book review for Guidepost Parent? We feel like taking the time to share your thoughts not only encourages prolonged engagement with the book and your child, it encourages you to consider for yourself how you feel about the content you are providing in your home. If you’re up for it, send over to email@example.com anywhere from 100 to 300 words on a book you’ve recently read with your child, and we’ll publish it here at Guidepost Parent! Thank you for considering, we love the opportunity to share your voice!
Recommended for you: