Below are some books we provide in our Guidepost Montessori “Children’s Houses,” which serve ages 3 to 6. Consider adding these great reads to your child’s nightly bedtime routine!
- “Making Friends” by Fred Rodgers
- “Are You a Butterfly?” by Judy Allen and Tudor Humphries
- “Apples for Everyone” by Jill Esbaum
- “Monet” by Mike Venezia
- “Green” by Iaura Vaccaro Seeger
- “What Magnets Can Do” by Allan Fowler
- “Helpers in my Community” by Bobbie Kalman
- “Me on the Map” by Joan Sweeney
- “I Wish You More” by Amy Krouse Rosenthal
- “Sleep is for Everyone” by Paul Showers
After you’ve read through any of these books with your children, we would love to hear from you! Would you be interested in writing a book review for Guidepost Parent? We feel like taking the time to share your thoughts not only encourages prolonged engagement with the book and your child, it encourages you to consider for yourself how you feel about the content you are providing in your home. If you’re up for it, send over to email@example.com anywhere from 100 to 300 words on a book you’ve recently read with your child, and we’ll publish it here at Guidepost Parent! Thank you for considering, we love the opportunity to share your voice!
Recommended for you: